ETL JOB FOR DOWNLOADING AND UNTARING TAR FILE FROM FTP
1. To Download File from FTP , we first have to create connection by providing all credentials of FTP Server (Host-URl, Username, Password, Port No and which type of connection it is like FTP or SFTP)component Name : tFTPConnection
2. Then Next Task is to Provide Ftp File path (For this mention Ftp Location of file’s ) component Name : tFTPFileList
3. Once Done then we have to mention where we want to put that file (Here we mention Local System path where we want to put our Ftp file’s) component Name : tFTPGet
ETL JOB TO PROCESSED TAR FILE’S AND ITERATE THEM ONE-BY-ONE
1. To Untar a tar file there is a component tFileArchieve but instead of that I am using GZipCompressor by using Java code in tJava component .
2. Here we just need to drag-n-drop tJava component , and in that provide the location of tar file and path where you untaring your tar file…
(This code is capable of searching tar file in given folder as well as untaring that file into specified folder path)
Here “ dirName” denotes location where Tar file is present and “TarName” denotes name of the Tar file.
3. Regarding Iteration you can connect tFTPGet-component to this tJava-component by Iterate. By this way tJava-component get one Tar file at a time and processed it.
So lastly the flow is similar to the below picture….